Tradeshows and events (like the Great Bridal Expo!) can be an excellent way to promote your business, your brand, and the products and services you offer. They’re a great way to network with other vendors in the wedding industry. And they provide a perfect way to grow your customer base, as you can interact and engage face-to-face with potential clients.
In a previous blog post, we discussed why you should exhibit at a tradeshow. For this blog post, we’re going to offer 5 tips on how you can effectively promote your business at these events – and generate valuable leads:
1. Registration. Many tradeshow organizers offer advanced registration discounts and special offers. Register as early as possible to save your business hundreds (and in some cases thousands!) of dollars.
2. Preparation. You can never be over-prepared. Do your research prior to the event
3. Publicity. Promote your attendance at the event via email marketing, direct mail and/or social media. Announce it on your website, in newsletters – you can even add it in your email signature.
4. Attention. Attract attendees to your booth with eye-catching banners, informative literature, appealing giveaways and engaging contests or prize drawings. Choosing a unique bridal theme for your display will make it interesting and engaging.
5. Contests. A contest or prize drawing is a great way to attract people to your booth. Choose a prize that relates to your wedding-based products and services, and ask attendees to enter the contest by completing a short (lead qualification) survey – that includes their contact information. Then follow-up with everyone shortly after the event!
These 5 tips are just some of the ways to promote your business at a bridal expo. If you’d like to learn more about what else you can do to raise awareness of your business, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll have one of our Bridal Marketing Specialists talk you through what’s possible!